Sunday, May 28, 2006

Money Matters

Well, materialistic as that may sound, it's what has been dominating my mind for the last couple of weeks - money matters. I guess that's what happens when you are on your own and broke. Luckily for me, I am Indian, and so is my dad, so while it's not what I like to do, I have no issues asking him for backup, and he has none giving it... luckily he's also not that Indian in outlook, and will happily take back whatever I borrow from him...

Anyway, while I am tempted to go into more detail, I'll try and get back to what I had in mind... namely, money matters - and this time I mean that money does matter. I used to be very idealistic and say that money is of no importance to me... I suppose that only holds until you start paying all the bills!

One good has however come out of all this - I have finally thought of a banner text for my cell phone:

Money Matters

:(

4 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger virgin_at_heart said...

When we grow up from our teens and move into managing our lives and money matters independently, we all come across this realization in one way or the other.

However, I'd say having realised it and being broke is still better than having not realised it at all. Tommorow is a brand new day.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger zebee said...

I think I need classes in money management... it's been two years and I am back to... broke!

Oh well... Tomorrow is a brand new day!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Banner text for your cell phone... LMAO... That's a true blast from the past... Like message of the day when you'd login to a UNIX terminal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home